Effective and reliable plugin to improve the safety of your internet shop. This plugin protects the control panel from unauthorized access: changes the control panel address, adds a captcha to the authorization, blocks or restricts the access to the control panel via IP. Additionally, this plugin allows tracking attempts to enter the control panel, view information about who, when, and from what IP address authorizes in the control panel or tries to authorize.
Shortly about the possibilities:
- The option that denies entrance to the control panel from the specified IP or open access to the control panel only from the specified IP;
- The option that denies site visits from the specified IP or open access to the site only from the specified IP;
- Blocking IP access after several unsuccessful authentication attempts, thus to close access and to stop the attacker;
- Convenient change the control panel address without the need to rename the folder;
- Ability to install the Google Recaptcha v2 on the control panel login page;
- Determining who, when, with which login, and from what IP enters or attempts to enter the control panel using the event log. You can define, for example, when your employee has started to work.
This plugin is safe, because:
- The plugin does not change the Opencart build files;
- The plugin does not monitor and has no access to users passwords;
- The plugin does not transmit any information to external sources and does not collect confidential information about the shop and its data.