- All content displayed on the website, including the design of the site, images, graphics, content, and any other material appearing on the site, is owned by RichiDay LTD and cannot be used without prior written consent from the company.
- The use of the site is at the sole responsibility of the user, and the company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of the site or the discontinuation of its use.
- The information provided on the site is for informational purposes only, and it should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. The company does not endorse any statements, opinions, or recommendations made by users of the site and only presents them as general information.
- The company shall not be liable for any damages caused to users from using links to other sites not owned by the company, and users shall have no claim or demand against the company for such damages.
- The company is committed to protecting the privacy of users and will not sell, transfer or disclose to third parties any personal information collected through the site, except in cases where there is a legal obligation to disclose the information by law or court order.
- Users agree to receive promotional emails and/or offers from the company via email or phone provided during registration or when beginning to work with the company.
- Users agree that the use of the website and the services offered on it may be restricted by regulations and rules of governmental authorities and communication bodies, and the company shall not be responsible for any such limitation.
- The company endeavors to ensure maximum availability and reliability of the services provided on the website, but it has no obligation or responsibility for the availability or performance of the website at any given time, and the user agrees that the use of the website is solely at their own risk.
- The company reserves the right to terminate or restrict the use of the website by users without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- The terms and conditions do not constitute a full and exclusive contract, but rather an agreement on the conditions of use of the website between the company and the users. However, in certain cases, work agreements or privacy agreements may be arranged between the company and the users, which may include additional terms beyond the conditions of use of the website.
- The company reserves the right to close the website for maintenance or technological improvements without affecting the content on the website. The company will try to prevent possible malfunctions, but will not be responsible for any damages or losses caused to users as a result of the suspension of use of the website.
- The company is not obligated to provide the website or the services provided on it for all fields of employment, goals, or needs of the users, and reserves the right to choose who it provides its services to, at its sole discretion.