A ready-made CRM typically has a universal solution that is developed so that it can be used by any company with standard business processes. This is a benefit in terms of the initial price and time savings for the development, but this is also a problem - <u><strong>- not every business operates according to the standard scheme</strong></u>. Thus, the user, on the one hand, has a mass of functionality that does not respond to his needs and, on the other hand, does not have the necessary functionality to work with. Additional use of the third-party programs makes the work of the staff uncomfortable and usually inefficient, that raises the question of using the ready CRM system: whether to return to work in in Excel?!
Advantages of ready-made solution
- Low price with minimum number of users and available modules;
- Quick unpack and customize the product for your business;
- Universal Solutions for a Ready-to-Use Tool;
- Services that are ideally available in online chat;
- There is no need to hire programmers, systems engineer and lease servers.
Disadvantages of ready-made solution
- You pay a lot of money, but only purchase a license to use, thus depending on the developer’s company;
- High price for each additional user of the company, and if you have a staff of 100 employees?!;
- High price of additional developments that are not a part of the primary functionality;
- More than 50% of the functionality does not match or, conversely, does not included in the primary functionality of the system, making the work uncomfortable.
Individual development consists of several stages and can last several months, but unlike a ready-made system, the company gets exactly what it needs. Our company puts a lot of effort and time into studying the peculiarities of business, often we spend a lot of hours for developing a process strategy between departments and external communication with the client, for this purpose we need a whole staff of specialists: project manager, business analyst, system architect, designer, systems engineer and web developers.
Advantages of individual solution
- Saving money for the long term;
- Development is created for a certain business;
- Integration with all necessary services is being developed;
- Transfering the client database from EXCEL and other tables or systems;
- There is no limit on the number of users;
- You are the owner of the system code;
- System optimization according to the business needs;
- An acceptable price of web development.
Disadvantages of individual solution
- Investment in the first stages of the process is above the ready-made solution;
- The development of the system takes longer than the completed solution;
- It is necessary to find a conscientious and professional company for product development and technical support;
- Server liese needs.